Style is a universal term with individual definition. Fall season offers an impeccable opportunity to look preppy. Don’t let your style take a nasty slip these winters. Consider these top looks as a seasonal survival guide of timely winter fashion for men.
Before we indulge in the ‘top’ looks this season; make sure you pick up the essentials. An overcoat/peacoat, plenty of V-Neck sweaters, classic chinos/khakis, long sleeve polos, sweater vests and of course accessories like hats, gloves and scarves like we discussed in our earlier blogpost. Another fashion tip: as far as the fit goes, make sure your clothes are neither baggy/loose nor tight/clinging. Lastly whenever you’re putting your outfits together, ensure that the colors and fabrics don’t clash with each other.
Here are some of our top looks for this season:
- Harvey Spector from the show ‘Suits’ fame defines how to carry off the perfect, sharp winter suit for men. This is a great look for formal occasions.
- Presenting the ultimate fashion guide for ‘Double Breasted Work Wear.’
- Our third look is a winner. This rich wool collar trench coat by Burberry exudes sophistication and gives a whole new meaning to the term, ‘Urban Gentleman.’
- Another pronounced ‘look’ for this season: a naval camel peacoat. Not only makes you look cultured and distinct but keeps your warm as well.
- This season: don’t hesitate to indulge in statement cropped pea coats. A definite favorite on the runways!
- Buddle up with leather! You can look sharp and be flawlessly stylish in leather jackets. A definite check for their multi-functionality factor. Add slim dark denim for a modern silhouette!
- Last but not the least, casual clothing is a big yes. Make sure you stock up on wool and cashmere. Sweaters never go out of style and offer simplicity for every occasion. Spruce up your wardrobe with playful colors and versatile fits.